Tourism.

7:16 PM Scarlet Amour 8 Comments


Take me to Paris.
Travel with me to a place of unceasing love and romance.
Give me your simple words in a language only we could understand. 
Take me on a tour through the garden of your hiding places & show me what it's like to fall in love again.
Show me your look outs.
Tell me what I am in your eyes. 
Give me the light in your heart & show me the safety in your touch.
Shower me with a love so thick no soap could wash us off. 
Whisper the words that captured my heart in place with no remembrance of pain and heartbreak.
Take me back to heaven where you & I belong.
Hike with me to the top of the world. Where one day we can create worlds of our own.
Hold me tight and never let go, so we can fall & fall asleep.
Create a life through a journey in your mind where all we do is dream. 
So lets dream. 

8 comments:

  1. I am in love with your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hike with me to the top of the world. Where one day we can create worlds of our own."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Shower me with a love so thick no soap can wash us off. " some guy took me on a date to make soap, is he trying to say something??????? haha jk

    i love your blog, really, the layout and everything its just awesome. keep it up.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done that exact date at the soap factory in provo! It is a sign, run away! hahaha thank you :)

      Delete
  4. this is fantastic! love the blog, love the music, love your words

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Author Info

Like This Theme

Video Of Day