Rules to writing a missionary.

3:32 PM Scarlet Amour 12 Comments



Rules to writing a missionary.

1. keep it short
2. don't get too deep
3. don't talk about your life
4. keep it clean
5. restrain from pouring out your heart
6. don't swear
7. don't talk about your problems
8. don't send pictures
9. don't make him miss you
10. don't make him upset
11. don't fall in love with him again because he's not here
12. don't tell him you're sorry and that you made a mistake
13. don't tell him you don't know if you believe in a God anymore
14. don't write him back
15. Don't write a missionary


12 comments:

  1. This makes me sad because I feel like you learned all this from expeirience.

    Very good post though I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.... I totally get this :( it's so hard... great post though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. related to every line of this. Especially the "do not write a missionary part." because I tried that and it sucked. Writing missionaries is overrated anyways.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was really good for me to hear right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kind of destroyed my hope. kind of made me laugh. kind of made me cry. good post idea

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Author Info

Like This Theme

Video Of Day